Terms & Conditions
PlayCulum is an information portal for use by parents and facilitators.
- Facilitators are those who manage the sessions in groups or individually. It can be a parent, or someone contracted by the parents – baby sitter, a professional coach, or a teacher.
- This site contains material for different ages, and caters to different nationalities and cultures.
- We cannot assume that any of the contents are safe for your children, and PlayCulum does not assume that responsibility.
- Much of the contents that is created and the links that may be on this site are user generated contents.
- PlayCulum does not moderate all the user contents, especially the comments and feedbacks.
- Parents and facilitators are completely responsible for how the PlayCulum contents are used.
- Parent is a generic word used on PlayCulum, it could represent the legal guardian or a benefactor of the child, who takes complete responsibility for all inputs that is passed on from PlayCulum to the child.
- The parent needs to conduct all due diligence to make sure that the contents are age appropriate, and is safe for your child.
- Maximum liability of PlayCulum in any event is refund of any payments made to us.
- PlayCulum is a platform under development, and keeps evolving, and we may not be able to share all details of update with you.
- You accept all our terms when you choose to work with us.