A Drawing Competition for Children
Upload your photo to enroll
Register as a Parent to
Enroll Your Child
Signup and Upload Picture of Your Drawings to Win Rs.10 PayTM Cash + Rs.25 PayTM For Refer & Earn More Prizes to Win.
Done in 3 Easy Steps
- Please take a photo of the image and upload. The easiest method is to upload from smartphone.
- Please ensure that Photo image size is less than 2MB
- Entry deadline is April 30, 2020.
- Entrants may be asked to submit a short paragraph about the story behind the Photo any time after May 4, 2020.
- Winners will be announced on or before May 10, 2020.
- PlayCulum reserves the right to adjust any deadline(s) as the result of causes beyond its immediate control.
- Register & Upload Photo to Get Rs. 10 PayTM Cash
- Refer a Friend (number) and Get Rs. 25 PayTM
|Age Category||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|Up Till 7 Years||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 1,000|
|7-10 Years||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 1,000|
|10-13 Years||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 1,000|
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- This is free competition and is open to Photo for school children
- On entering the competition, you will be automatically added as a member
- All Photo material submitted to this competition must be your own and should not be copied from anywhere else
- The theme of this competition is Nature, any Photo image not following this theme will not be considered as a valid entry
- This competition is open for all
- You should not create dummy/fake accounts to vote for your own photo, if found your entry would be disqualified.
- All decisions and results announced by the jury of this completion are final
- You should not post any photo image that do not comply with PlayCulum’s Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to remove any entry we deem not suitable for the competition or is not following PlayCulum’s Terms and Conditions
- Minimum number of participants in each category is 1,000 children.
- If the number of sign ups is less than that, the competition will be called off.
I understand that my ward may appear in a photograph or photographs submitted and I give permission to use his name and that photographic likeness in his or her entry to Playculum Photo Contest. I also hereby give Playulum (and those authorized by the Playculum) a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of that entry (including my name and photographic likeness), in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any Playculum purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of the magazine and its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to Playculum publications. I understand that I shall not receive any compensation for these uses and that the Playculum is under no obligation to use the entry in any way. I waive any claim or right of action arising out of the uses described in this release.